Today we're releasing 0.31, which marks the first release of our new Openclerk component framework, and fixes a number of outstanding issues:
- VTC addresses are now updated using Vertcoin Block Explorer
- MEC addresses are now updated using Blockr.io
- IXC addresses are now updated using DarkGameX
- FTC addresses are now updated using Feathercoin Explorer
- TRC addresses are now updated using Coinplorer
- Blackcoin has been rebranded from BC to BLK
- Email messages are now provided in both HTML and text formats
- Fixed failing Eobot, Poloniex, ypool.net accounts
- Updated the list of cryptocurrency community resources
- Released the new openclerk.org project page:
- Openclerk source is now hosted on GitHub
- Various other bug fixes and usability improvements
Most of this release has been focused on improving the underlying application architecture, and contributions are welcome!
If there is another exchange or mining pool that you would like to see added to CryptFolio, please let us know.