Today we're releasing 0.33, which marks the third release of our Openclerk component framework, and fixes a number of outstanding issues:
- Released our first site API
- BLK addresses are now updated using Chainz
- Fixed DOGE addresses not updating correctly
- Fixed failing notifications sending invalid emails
- Fixed Poloniex accounts not picking up SJCX balances
- Fixed TheMoneyConverter rates being stored as their inverse
- Updated the signup country list
- Now uses the openclerk/i18n project for internationalisation - would you like to help translate?
- Now uses the openclerk/exceptions project for exceptions handling
- Now uses the openclerk/pages project for additional templating options
- Various other bug fixes and usability improvements
If there is another exchange or mining pool that you would like to see added to CryptFolio, please let us know.